EAG Support Team
The team can use its skill sets individually and collaboratively to assist clients in meeting short and long term corporate goals by improving internal performance, external relationships, and asset development.
The way your organization and teams interact is critical to long-term business success. Problems are exacerbated when change is inserted into the mix. Our approach will help you create enthusiastic participants who out of their way to make your business objectives possible.
We engage with operators, engineering firms, service/construction companies, financial investors, and law firms.
We provide integrated support to multi-disciplinary teams in the areas of finance, technical specialists, strategic change and compliance.
We work across multiple corporate functions and leadership levels.
Provide expert support across corporate structure or full asset life cycle by primarily working with the following functions and technical teams to ensure the best output from people, information, and data:
• Field Development, FEED, Operations, SURF, and Decommissioning
• Commercial Management and Asset Acquisition
• Supply Chain Strategy & Management, Legal, and Regulatory Compliance
• Technology Development
The team aids client to successfully achieve desired objectives in an holistic manner by identifying gaps in culture, strategies, and capabilities that can hinder achieving goals. The team offering includes:
• Perform legal negotiations and transactions
• Develop corporation, regional, or asset strategies and philosophies
• Define and manage strategic change of corporate brand, culture, information, and organizations
• Utilize strategic decision analysis to generate options
• Conduct environmental assessments to develop ecological solutions for offshore assets
• Define how to manage, control, acquire, and analyze data
• Provide recommendations on best practices for asset development, operating efficiency, and technology development/application
• QUE$TOR software
• Business framing workshops
• Probabilistic financial modeling
• Needs Assessment Workshop
• Value Proposition Workshop
• Buyer Cultural Self-Assessment