Designing Effective Physician Relations Organizational Structure
How can you balance people, process and technology to optimize the structure of your physician relations organization?
Gain a fresh perspective on how to think beyond traditional physician liaison function and gain insight into how to develop a more strategic and operational approach that can grow your organization’s physician referral base in a continually evolving accountable care environment.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What are the right key performance indicators?
- What are the key competencies required for today’s physician liaison?
- How do we evaluate the appropriate organization structure for the physician relations program?
- How can operations support referral development priorities?
- Why is physician engagement so important?