Physician Schedule Optimization
How can you meet organizational revenue needs while addressing physician preferences? In this presentation, we review our approach to creating an physician schedule optimization model that assembles and predicts the impact of schedule changes on patient revenue against a series of constraints and variables.
It’s like a dating site to match physicians and consumers.
1. Make transparent many of the informal business rules in determining and managing physician utilization
2. Define the optimal scheduling template that will most affect desired volumes
3. Increase patient satisfaction with appointment availability
4. Understand individual and comparative performance across physician groups
5. Create transparency in the distribution of encounter volume
6. Visualize the impact of changes to the schedule template in both utilization and outcomes
7. Utilize a recommendations engine that continues to learn and adjust to physician availability