Identify and Maximize Your Competitive Advantages
Competitive positioning and focus on key buying factors are paramount to successful marketing strategy. Our Customer Value Analysis identifies key areas of competitive advantage, allowing for focused action plans. Measuring customer value goes beyond traditional customer satisfaction measurement. It provides strategic information about your firm’s perceived value versus that of your competitors. Typical areas of interest for a Customer Value Analysis study begin with questions from a customer satisfaction study:
- How long have you been a customer of….? (duration of experience)
- How would you rate your satisfaction with….? (satisfaction)
But, Customer Value Analysis also includes questions such as:
- What are the key factors in determining satisfaction?
- What is the relative importance of each factor?
- How do customers rate our performance on these factors?
- How do customers rate our competitors’ performance on these factors?
- What are the prices charged to each of these companies for products/services?
We have experience in adapting our Customer Value Analysis techniques for most complex industries, including technology, oilfield services, energy, manufacturing, retail and professional services.
for a downloadable copy of our white paper on this topic.